QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Tire Sensor Installation (Internal Sensor):
- Remove the original gas bill.
- Install internal sensor.
- Inflation of tire.
- Cover the tire gas mouth.
- Dynamic balancing testing.
- Adjust and reinstall the balance block.
Tire Sensor Installation (External Sensor):
- Twist-off the gas cap.
- Tighten the hexagonal nut.
- Check whether the sensor is matching to the wheel position.
- Tighten the external sensor.
- Reverse screw the sensor with nut bold.
- Spray soapy water to check for air leakage.
Notice: Each sensor must be installed on each tire according instructions.
Replace External Sensor Battery:
- Remove the power-off sensor.
- Pry the cover plate.
- Remove the core of the sensor by rotating the hexagon counter clockwise.
- Remove the battery as the direction shown.