The STEG K402 is a good 4 channel amplifier that's rated at 1280W RMS for your car audio systems.
- Power output: 4x 115 Watt RMS @ 4 Ohm Stereo; 4x 210 Watt RMS @ 2 Ohm Stereo; 4x 320 Watt RMS @ 1 Ohm Stereo; 2x 420 Watt RMS @ 4 Ohm Mono; 2x 640 Watt RMS @ 2 Ohm Mono
- Load impedance min.
- Stereo / Mono Bridge Ohm 2/4
- Damping Factor @ 4ohm-1000
- Interval input sensitivity V 0.2 to 5.0
- Input impedance: Kohm 10
- Filter type: HP / LP
- Operating band Filter AQXM2 Hz 22-8500
- Operating band Filter SW4FQ HP / LP Hz 60,80,100,120
- Filter Slope dB / oct.: 12
- Frequency Response: 3dB Hz 5-170000
- THD @ 1 KHz - 90% rated power 4ohm 0.04
- DIM distortion: 90% rated power 4ohm
Recently viewed products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.