Steg has a commitment to producing amplifiers designed not only to produce the best possible sound but also to be used remarkably well for competitions and SPL applications. The power ratings, high current levels and astounding dynamics are all hallmarks of STEG's design philosophy of doing things the right way and not cutting and corners. They feature cutting-edge diagnostic tools, extensive use of powerful devices, the sharing of power across many parallel transformers and a highly efficient heat dissipation system, all of which combine to guarantee the necessary energy and reliability for uninterrupted driving of any type of load, even down to 1 ohm.
- 4-channel stereo amplifier with integrated microprocessor and stabilized supply from 11 volts
- Crossovers combined electronic integrated HP / LP / FLAT
- Double technology frequency adjustment filter
- Grade 12
- Compatible with 56 modules AQXM2 frequency (22 -8500 Hz)
- Input Sensitivity 0.2 to 5 Volts
- Integrated microprocessor control STEGLINK
- Socket communication with PC
- Software compatible MYSTEG MANAGER
- Digital Compatible with remote control devices STEG
- Cooling System Forced INTELLISPEED
- suppression circuitry GRIPS
- Power stabilized from 11 Volt Battery
Recently viewed products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.