Background of CCS Technology
Conventional foam pads absorb polish too quickly. This reduces polish and pad performance because most of the polish is trapped below the working surface of the pad. CCS technology™ solves this common problem using strategic patterns of partially closed foam cells
- Slow Rate of Polish Absorption – CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator.
- Prevents Pad Skipping – CCS pockets reduce surface tension allowing operator to run pad flat on working surface.
- Creates less Heat – CCS pockets reduce surface contact resulting in less friction generated heat.
- 152mm fits 6" backing plate
- 130mm fits 5"backing plate
Recently viewed products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.