QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Please Select Your Car Generation
- Compatible with Toyota Fortuner
- Toyota Fortuner (1st GEN) (Year 2008-2016)
- Toyota Fortuner (2nd GEN) (Year 2016 ONWARDS)
- Please Check This Video For Installation- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpQWIJ65lH8
- KMH Window Closers have 18 months warranty.
KMH window closer helps driver to close the windows automatically by remote locking.
Anti-theft function: This system will automatically close the windows if you forget to close them.
After the car is locked by remote control or key, the system will automatically check whether all the windows are closed properly or not and close all those opened windows.
It helps to keep the mosquitoes or other insects away or prevents the car from getting wet or being stolen.
The double check design will make sure that all windows are closed properly. For the first round, the windows will stop rolling up when the small load is detected, for the second round; windows only stop rolling up when a large load is sensed.
Remote close windows when getting off your car. Windows rolling up one by one
Compatible with car alarm system and key less entry, can remotely close the windows when you get off the car.
- Check the contents of the product before installing
- After installation, close all doors turn on the ignition and test if you can manually open and close the windows
- Roll down all windows, turn off the ignition, take out the car key, step out of the car and close all the doors, then press the lock button of the car's original remote or lock the car key, and check if all windows can be closed properly.