QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
This fits for Nissan terrano 2014 model?
Does it fit in 2020 Duster in India? Is it coupler to coupler and does not require wire cutting? Does it close the windows when the car in running and auto central locking is triggered?
no sir this will not fit in duster 2020
Do you have shipping to Egypt
Sir Renault triber ke liye hai kya power window close kit
Ye window closer Renault triber ke liye bhi hai kya product
Hello. I am from Russia and would like to order a window closer from you for Dacia | Renaul Duster. Is delivery to my country possible and how much will it cost? Is the product fully compatible? do the connectors match? In connection with the different versions for different countries, explain what it means for the new and old duster?
Sir We don't ship international.
- Compatible with Renault Duster (2014 Onwards)
- KMH Window Closers have 18 months warranty.
KMH window closer helps driver to close the windows automatically by remote locking.
Anti-theft function: This system will automatically close the windows if you forget to close them.
After the car is locked by remote control or key, the system will automatically check whether all the windows are closed properly or not and close all those opened windows.
It helps to keep the mosquitoes or other insects away or prevents the car from getting wet or being stolen.
The double check design will make sure that all windows are closed properly. For the first round, the windows will stop rolling up when the small load is detected, for the second round; windows only stop rolling up when a large load is sensed.
Remote close windows when getting off your car. Windows rolling up one by one
Compatible with car alarm system and key less entry, can remotely close the windows when you get off the car.
- Check the contents of the product before installing
- After installation, close all doors turn on the ignition and test if you can manually open and close the windows
- Roll down all windows, turn off the ignition, take out the car key, step out of the car and close all the doors, then press the lock button of the car's original remote or lock the car key, and check if all windows can be closed properly.