- Plus One glass fiber woofer cones are lighter and stiffer with up to 25 percent more active cone-area than the competition.
- Oversized voice coils with extra copper and surface area serves to dissipate the heat for improved reliability enabling maximum power handling with low distortion.
- Home theater quality soft dome tweeters deliver broader and smoother high frequency response. A push-button tweeter level control (+0 dB flat and +3 dB) provides custom tuning of high frequencies in most multi-element speakers.
- High output 2 ohm design with low impedance voice coils extracts every watt from the amplifier delivering peak power with ease.
- The modern exterior design and premium finishes of Stadium speakers further reflect the quality of JBL engineering. In short they look as good as they sound.
Recently viewed products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.