QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Laser cut finishing Foam Applicator Pad
The Red UFO Applicator Pad is the perfect choice for bright and light-colored cars. The soft foam applicator spreads the perfect coat of any premium Chemical Guys paste wax, cream wax, glaze, sealant, dressing, or conditioner over any surface of the car.
Use This Applicator To:
- Laser cut finishing foam applicator pad
- Ideal for that final touch of perfection
- Designed for bright and light color cars
- Reduces product waste
- 100% machine washable
Don't Waste Wax:-
Cheap applicator pads are made with stiff and thin foam with wide open pores. These bargain bin and auto part store applicators do no good when spreading a coat of wax over a freshly detailed painted surface. The large uneven foam pores absorb and spread wax haphazardly, and lay down too much product at a time. Some stiffer foams can actually scratch, mar, and leave swirl marks all over sensitive painted surfaces while waxing them. The Red Foam UFO Applicator Pad is made with a premium soft and dense foam for the best spread with minimal product.
No More Mess:-
Coloring in the lines is a valuable skill when detailing! Spreading a coat of wax or sealant can turn into an expensive mistake when sloppy technique puts the creams on porous plastics where they don’t belong. Only dressing should go on textured plastic trim on bumpers, doors, and windows. Wax, glaze, sealant, and polish can permanently stain and discolor these rubber and plastic pieces, and ruin the clean look of any automobile. Simply squeeze and press the Red UFO Applicator Pad to fit over any thin body line, curve, and edge desired. Press the pointer finger through the applicator and rub the perfect amount of wax into paintwork without touching any trim on accident. Maintain clean lines when detailing, and do the job right the first time without undoing any messy work with the Red UFO Foam Applicator Pad.
HOW TO USE IT:-
- Clean the surface to be coated, protected, or dressed.
- Use an all purpose cleaner, car wash soap, or specialty cleaner to remove any embedded debris, dirt, grease, or grime.
- Apply 3 - 6 dots of any Chemical Guys cream or gel product onto the applicator pad.
- Gently spread the chosen product over the workpiece in straight lines.
- Work to ensure a thin, even coat over the entire surface. Store in a clean, dry place between uses.