QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Making Good Sound Great” is our passion at AudioControl and that legacy continues with the LC-4.800 multi-channel amplifier.
This unique high power design features six active speaker level inputs with summing allowing you to interface and integrate with most factory installed source units. The patent pending AccuBASS® circuit compensates for factory bass roll-off and provides maximum bass performance.
More control and features include our GTO signal Sense, Configurable Crossovers and assignable remote level control. We have incorporated years of technology into the LC-4.800 making this a perfect solution based amplifier.
- Preamp Inputs: 4 balanced
- Input Voltage Range: 250 mV – 8 Vrms
- Speaker Level Inputs: 6
- Speaker Level Input Voltage Range: 3 V – 40 Vrms
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power at 14.4V:
- 4 Ω – 125 W x 4 RMS
- 2 Ω – 200 W x 4 RMS
- Bridged 4 Ω – 400 W RMS
- Preamp Outputs: 2
- Maximum Preamp Output: 8.5 V RMS
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 30 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 102 dBa, Ref 200 W @ 2 Ohm
- THD+N: < 0.1%
- Minimum Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 3 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 2 x 40 A
- Crossover: Linkwitz-Riley, Adjustable From 30 Hz – 300 Hz
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions: 9″W x 7.95″D x 2.1″H
- Weight: 5.0lbs (2.0kg)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Speaker connectors
- Configurable as 4/3/2 channel amplifier
- 4 x 200 watts @ 2 ohms
- 4 x 125 watts @ 4 ohms
- 400 watts @ 4 ohms bridged
- AccuBASS® Processing
- MILC™ Maximum Input Level Control (Patent Pending)
- GTO™ Signal Sense
- Independent Linkwitz-Riley Alignment crossovers
- Summable active speaker-level inputs (6 channels) for OEM integration
- 4 preamp inputs
- 2 assignable preamp outputs
- PFM Subsonic Filter
- Optional ACR-1 assignable remote control
- Solid One-Piece Aluminum Chassis