QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
By its “French Sound” design, the L165A faithfully transcribes the acoustic instruments and the emotions of the voices for a particularly natural and captivating rendering.
Its light and rigid composite diaphragm associated with a 28 mm diameter voice coil gives it dynamism and details that bring the recording to life. The system is forgotten to make room for music.
This kit is composed of two 165mm (6.5 '') woofers, two 25mm (1 '') soft dome tweeters, two 12db / octave low pass audiophile filters and two 12dB / octave high pass audiophile filters, suitable for bi-amplification.
High-fidelity system 2 separate channels
- 165 mm woofer
- Max Power 140 W - Nominal Power 70 W
- Frequency response 55 Hz - 25 kHz
- Sensitivity 92 dB - Impedance 2 Ω
Available in 2 versions:
- L165A (complete kit with filters)
- L165A Active (without filter)
- Also available in BLACK Edition (black woofers and tweeters)
- L165A HIGH FIDELITY WOOFER
- 165 mm (6.5 ″) woofer
- Max power 140 W / Nominal power 70 W
- Frequency response 55 Hz - 9 kHz
- Sensitivity 92.8 dB - Impedance 2 Ω
- Cast and machined aluminum salad bowl - Epoxy resin and fiberglass membrane - Peripheral butyl suspension - Long life “Conex” spider - 28 mm spool on kapton support - 80 mm x 15 mm magnetic motor - 5 mm thick magnetic circuit
LT25 HIGH QUALITY TWEETER
- Very high quality soft dome 25 mm tweeter
- Maximum power 100 W - Nominal power 15 W
- Frequency response 2.5 kHz - 25 kHz
- Sensitivity 91.6 dB - Impedance 3 Ω
- High efficiency neodymium motor N38
BFW02 HIGH QUALITY FILTER
12 dB / octave low pass
BFT02 HIGH QUALITY FILTER
- 12 dB / octave high pass Tweeter
- level adjustable to +3 dB, 0 dB or attenuated to -3 dB
- Fixing screws
- Mounting accessories for tweeters
- User manual